FOW – Fitness on Water by HYDRORIDER
Discover the latest aquafitness equipment by HYDRORIDER.
Similar to a surfboard, FOW is a floating and rigid inflatable board with an anti-slip surface that ensures the maximum stability. FOW is a new dynamic way to perform Aquafitness. A complete exercise that allows users to improve posture, flexibility, balance, coordination and strength.
FOW offers a very intensive muscular activity. Suitable for athletes, beginners and kids. Chart your own course thru Fitness, Yoga, Pilates on water and explore the many possibilities for fun and energetic classes!
- Optimal air pressure: from 1.2 to 1.5 bar
- Supplied with 2 bungee ropes with snap hooks (length 100cm (40in))
- Air pump included for orders of 10 pieces (or at request)
- Pool minimum depth: 1 meter (1 yard and 3 inches)
- 3 PVC technical layers + 1 drop stitch core
- 3mm Eva non-slip pad in Fuchsia color
- Length 160cm (63 in)
- Stainless steel rings for anchoring to the pool lanes
- 2 Handles for exercises with additional elastics, also useful for transportation
- Safety closure valve
Important: FOW mats should always be placed at least 100cm (40 in) away from the pool edge and keep a distance between one another of approximately 150cm (59 in)
FOW trainings & Programs:
- FOW DUO
- FOW HIIT
- FOW ADVANCE
- FOW KIDS
If you need more informations please call us 305-762-7557