Date: August 3 2019
AQUABIKE TRAINING QUALIFIES FOR 6 AEA, 6 AFAA, AND .6 NASM CEC’S
This course will take highlights from both the LEVEL 1 and LEVEL 2 Aquabike Certifications to give insight into the basic and advanced positions for various intervals/circuit workouts. Take away recent research on aqua cycling, as well as various training methods and techniques for monitoring intensity and class creation.
– New & improved teaching methods for aquacycling classes
– Techniques for introducing balance exercises with aqua cycling
– Additional ideas for incorporating circuit training with the aquabikes
– HIIT- Interval formatting for aquacycling
– Tips for aquacycling & special populations
All participants must bring footwear for protection, a bathing suit or chlorinated resistant attire.
Please plan accordingly to bring a healthy lunch unless the facility provides for some. The Training is 9 hours in duration with approximately; 3.5 hours theory, 4 hours practical, 1 hour lunch and 0.5 hour exam. The practical part is divided in 2 classes; 1.5 hour in the morning and 2.5 hour in the afternoon therefore an extra bathing suit may be necessary